The basics of Chakras
From the root chakra to the crown chakra. Understanding chakras can help you achieve balance in your life today
A suggested Mantra is as follows: AUM ANG ANGARAKAYA NAMAH (Repeat 19 times for best results)
MANIPURA which is also known as NABHI, the 3rd Chakra is the one that gives us the sense of generosity, complete satisfaction and contentment. On the left side, the main quality of this center is peace – clearing this Chakra can relieve stress and tensions. On the right side, it looks after our liver which is the organ of our attention and power of concentration. When enlightened by the Kundalini, this Chakra gives us our spiritual ascent, righteousness and inner sense of morality and compiete balance at aIl leveIs in our life. Surrounding the second and the third Chakra is the void which stands for the principle of mastery (GURU/SISYA i.e. Master/Student relationship) within us. In many spirituaI traditions, this area is the “OCEAN OF ILLUSIONS” that needs to be crossed with the help of a Spiritual Master. When the Kundalini is awakened and passes through the void, this principle of mastery is established within us. In this stage of realization only you can become your own guru, your own spiritual guide since you can feel on your fingertips all your subtle problems and have the power to cure them using your own Kundalini. Moreover, establishing this center helps you get rid of aII your habits, laziness, gross attachments, and everything that enslaves you in a way or another; you become your own master. Before using the fragrant oil, a simple blessing/ prayer should be spoken for the desired effect in order to increase the effect and chances of success.
A suggested Mantra is a s follows: AUM GRINIH SURYAYA NAMAH (Repeat 7 Times for better result)
A suggested Mantra is as follows: AUM SHUM SHUKRAYA NAMAH (Repeat 16 Times for better result)
Chakras Incense Sticks Set
A great gift idea for yourself or a loved one.
Do you Meditate, or Do Yoga?
Would you like to enhance your meditation or yoga experience?
We'd like to introduce you to Chakras Incense.
Chakras incense sticks are:
- Ayurvedically formulated Chakras™ incense sticks are the perfect companion for meditation, reflection and/or environmental scenting.
- Incense sticks are individually packed to preserve the benefits and aromas of every chakra: Muladhara, Svadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddha, and Ajna Sahasrara.
- This incense set is a great idea for individuals who meditate, practice yoga or who simply wish to use aromatherapy to fill their environment with natural aromas.
- Each stick burns 60 minutes which is enough time to enjoy your spiritual calm.
- Relax and prosper from the benefits each chakra incense can provide, from helping to balance your specific chakra to enjoying the unique aromas they each have to offer.
Save 35% on the Chakras Incense Stick set today.
Simply enter your name and e-mail here. We'll send you an Amazon coupon right away.
Limited number of coupons. Promotion ends soon.
You don't want to save 35%? Click here to get incense set.